Check out Mick Hill's Top Tips when it comes to running/ training for your MSFT:
- Do your strength sessions! Strong legs and a strong core will improve your form.
- Warm up and cool down before every session.
- Run at least three days a week and mix up the sessions - easy runs at a conversational pace and faster, shorter workouts.
- Cross training is great if you want to give your body a rest from running. Get on a bike or go for a swim!
- Speaking of rest - Make sure you are allowing your body to recover from each session, eat the right foods, drink loads of water and get good quality sleep.
Don't forget to join our Runfit class every Tuesday @ 1800 !
Book into our Runfit classes here: www.bmfarmyprep.com/pages/timetable