We are dedicated to helping you improve your fitness through our online platform.
However, exercise carries its own risks. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
- We will try to motivate you to improve your fitness.
- However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that instructors are qualified to the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity standards.
- We will regularly review the content of our classes to make sure we are meeting appropriate fitness-industry standards.
- If you tell us you have a disability that puts you at a substantial disadvantage in terms of accessing our classes, we will consider which reasonable adjustments, if any, we can make.
Your commitment to us
- However motivated you may be, do not exercise beyond your own abilities.
- If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition that might interfere with you exercising safely, you should get advice from a relevant medical professional before you access ourclasses, and follow that advice.
- It is important that you exercise in a safe environment. If you are using any equipment, make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Check the equipment before you use it.
- Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. Do not carry out any activities if you have been told they are not suitable for you.
- If you feel ill when following one of our classes, stop and seek immediate medical help or call the emergency services on 999, if necessary.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to cater for people with disabilities. Follow the instructions provided to allow you to exercise safely.